Sunday, September 23, 2007

Qmail Cluster ? Qmail Partitioning ? Qmail - Postfix Collaboration

Why I use questions on title above?
Because I' m not sure with my concept below is called Qmail Cluster.
Clustering that I get from here is :


CLUSTERING - Clustering is a technology using two or more computers that function together as a single entity for fault tolerance and load balancing. This can increase reliability and uptime in a client/server environment. One computer will sense when another computer is failing or getting bogged down and will take over full operation or just some of its tasks, depending on whether it's a complete fail-over design or just load balancing.

I agree that my design below on picture is called Qmail Partitioning because in my design there is no fail over function and or take over function. In my design only separate a single domain into some server that separated by location on same WAN/MPLS.

I am not writing completely because I assume you are Linux/Unix system administrator so you can get complete of Qmail and Postfix resources at their official site :

http://www.qmail.org/
http://www.lifewithqmail.org/
http://www.postfix.org/



Qmail Cluster, Qmail Partitioning, Qmail - Postfix CollaborationNote : my design above is already tested and running well.

Please review my design above and drop your comment below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Network Management tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central endpoint protection
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Search Linux Resources